A UNIQUE APPROACH TO RISK, COMPLIANCE AND ADVISORY
We help IT and business leaders develop and implement an effective, proactive security approach that ties security to business goals, combats a widening variety of threats, and embraces emerging technologies to support the enterprise’s pursuit of new digital business opportunities. We encourage to use most economical, but most technically sound security solutions for our customers. By assisting organizations to improve the way they run their security program, we help them lay the foundation for an agile, secure digital business that can anticipate and quickly react to dynamic business needs, driving competitive advantage and high performance.
We have distributed security experience and partnerships helping corporations and governments across the globe use security to both defend the enterprise against malicious threats and enable the enterprise to operate new business processes while maintaining acceptable levels of risk. We offer a broad range of information security services, from strategy and risk management through enterprise and extended enterprise security, cyber security and managed security.
Our approach to Information Security is:
- Very unique and flexible.
- Based on Risk assessments for technology, people and processes.
- Understandable, for all stake holders.
The company maintains unique individuals with below certifications and recognitions:
- Certified Application Security Specialist (CASS)
- IBM Certified Mobile Application Developer
- PaloAlto Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Symantec SSE+ on Web Security
- Symantec SSE+ on Data Loss Prevention
- Symantec SSE+ on Security Information Manager
- Symantec SSE+ on NetBackup
- Symantec SSE+ on Storage Foundation
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified In Risks and Information Systems Control
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft MVP
The company also has trained and certified individuals on the following:
- Cisco Borderless Security & Unified Communications
- Novell Identity and Access Control
- Sourcefire Next generation IPS
- Lumension Patch and Remediation
- Checkpoint and RSA
- Netwrix Configuration Auditing
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditors
- Ruckus Wireless
- McAfee Security Suite
- Symante Security & Availability Suite